Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dear bloggie,

here's a summary of my november! 

photos below are taken by my phone. 

a day trip in Nottingham. 



pre-celebration for our 23rd monthsary. 





meeting up with karling when she came over for her bro's graduation. 

a movie date with the bf at home. 
lol, couldnt go out as we have work to do.

a day out to the christmas market. 


a day to watch the christmas parade show. 

spotted this cute little baby when im at the parade. =P

catch a cold. i was afraid that it might become as serious as last year's. 
got plenty of care from people around me.
a "get well soon" package by the bf.

went for some lab session for my research project.

took some photos after my hospital visit. 
the big christmas tree is up again! 

went to watch the sunset at the usual spot.
and that cup, was filled with honey lemon!

got a surprise by the bf on the actual "monthsary" day.
lol..
i look extremely horrible here.
sorry ah..
din have enough sleep that time! 

then, after submitting my draft..
its study study and study for my DDS test..
did some random shots around everytime i get so bored of reading.
my nerdy miffy. 

flower in my room.

one of the dinner prepared by clement and harry.
curry, egg fried rice and some vege.

random shots..

was taken the day before my test.
woke up to this pretty sunrise. 
the colour is so pretty!!

then, after test..
last nite,
very complete dinner with the batchmates.

and, lastly..
a small birthday surprise for peiling.


spotted a heart shape cactus at their place.

and there goes my november basically.

its december already! 
have a great month ahead everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment